Who would have known that out of all the controversial and hot button issues I would learn the most about the people in my timeline from the Braves moving 20 minutes down the road from their previous location?
Fun facts from my feed…
1. Apparently, black people do not live past the line for Atlanta/Cobb County. This was news to me.
2. The .00001% of Braves fans who can walk or ride a bike to the games are going to start a revolution.
3. There is a Tea Party conspiracy somewhere in there.
4. 90% of my feed are wearing some type of goggles that turn the wasteland surrounding the Ted to an amazing and significant experience.
5. The Braves are greedy for not renewing a deal where essentially almost every promise was broken.
6. People seem to have forgotten that Turner Field was built as Centennial Olympic Stadium and not just for the Braves. The Braves moving there was essentially a perk. The construction of the facility was pretty much mandatory and I think most can agree that the Olympics coming to Atlanta was probably the most significant event for the city in the last 20 years.